Alarm Notification in Water Treatment and Wastewater Plants
Wednesday, August 23, 2017, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. CST
Water treatment and wastewater plants are critical infrastructure and there are unique challenges faced in the on-going management of these assets. Join us for this joint session with WIN-911 and special guest Yuri Ossokine, system integration professional from CH2M. Together we will present industry best practices for alarm notification including configuration of WIN-911 for simple and more complex notification workflows.
- General trends in the Water / Wastewater Industry
- Why customers are adopting new alarm notification systems
- Uses for alarm notification
- Review of actual client use case
- The future of alarm notification in the industry - Where are we going?
As global demand for water intensifies, CH2M delivers projects across the entire water cycle to solve our clients' most complex water challenges with exceptional service and integrated, sustainable solutions. CH2M has earned its ranking as the number one water company by staying on top of the latest technologies and developing new ones. Whether it's treating, distributing or storing water, CH2M reaches across boundaries and collaborates to successfully deliver customized, innovative solutions.
Missed a webinar? No worries. See past webinars here:
- WIN-911 New Pricing & License Levels
- Intelligent Alarming for Industrial Applications with WIN-911 version 3.16.15
- Using Tactics & Strategies to solve Complex Alarm Escalation
- Exploring SCADA/HMI Sources
- Intelligent Alarming for Wonderware InTouch Applications
- Intelligent Alarming for FactoryTalk Alarms and Event
- Exploring Labels & Roles for use with Advanced Tactics & Strategies