Integrate MOBILE-911 with WIN-911 notification software—send alarm notifications to a smart phone app— allowing your operators to get alarms on the go.
MOBILE-911 alerts users to all incoming alarms with an audio and visual cue, altering the number of current alerts on the phone application badge as they accumulate.
Try out the MOBILE-911 Live Demo.
MOBILE-911 is designed to allow your team to view alarms on a dedicated summary screen. It also offers you the ability to easily acknowledge alarms, view the status of any active alarm, request pre-configured reports and monitor the health of WIN-911. Simply opening the application on a smart phone retrieves new alarm details and displays them. Following is a list of the different ways users can view alarms:
- All - Displays all alarms
- Inactive Unacked – Displays all alarms that have gone back to the normal condition, but have not been acknowledged
- Active Unacked - Displays all alarms that are in the alarm condition and have not been acknowledged
- Active Acked - Displays all alarms that are in the alarm condition and have been acknowledged
- Active - Displays all alarms that are in the alarm state, regardless of their acknowledged state
- Unacked - Displays all alarms that have not been acknowledged
Communicate with WIN-911 Interactively
Users can acknowledge alarm receipt by hitting the “Ack” button. This updates the acknowledged state of the alarm on all phones that received the alarm and includes information about who acknowledged it when.
Gain Improved Insight
MOBILE-911 provides remote access to critical process information. Select one of the pre-configured reports to obtain current tag values from OPC DA servers and other supported SCADA software.
Sign up for Win-911 Mobile Beta Program
- Low bandwidth
- Small footprint
- Secure, encrypted communications
- WIN-911 Advanced, Interactive, PRO
- Smart Accounts
- Smart Phone
|MOBILE-911 for Android supports Android Phones and Tablets running Android v2.2 and newer*. MOBILE-911 is located on Google’s Play Store. Search MOBILE-911 on the Google Play Store to download and install the app.|
|MOBILE-911 for Apple iOS supports iPhones and iPads running iOS 6.0 and newer*. MOBILE-911 is located on Apple’s App Store. Search MOBILE-911 on the Apple App Store to download and install the app.|
|MOBILE-911 for BlackBerry supports BlackBerry Phones and Tablets running OS5, OS6 and OS7*. MOBILE-911 is located on BlackBerry’s App World. Search MOBILE-911 on the BlackBerry App World to download and install the app.|