Mobile Beta Program is Now Live!
The WIN-911 Mobile Beta Program is open and will run until the commercial launch. Watch the Mobile Beta Launch Webinar for details.
Our Goals are to:
- Gather functionality and usability feedback
- Identify defects and quality issues before production release
- Test in customer environments to gather performance input in wide range of operating environments
- Analyze real-world performance
Mobile App Feedback
- Use in-app feedback to submit issues or features. Review the Mobile Beta Launch PowerPoint for more details on how to use the in-app feedback feature.
WIN-911 Install / Setup / Configuration
- Submit feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Ways to Participate
1. Connect the app to our Live Demo Server.
2. Install and Configure WIN-911 locally.
Fill in your information below and we will contact you via email with everything you need to set up a demo locally.
Mobile Beta Launch Webinar
Download the App
|WIN-911 MOBILE for Android|
(Android v5.1 and newer)
|WIN-911 MOBILE for iOS|
(iOS 10.4 and newer)
Use the Live Demo!
Quick and easy way to evaluate the WIN-911 Mobile app. WIN-911 not required.
- Open the WIN-911 Mobile app, click 'Use Demo'
- There are 20 demo slots available. If no slots are available, you will not be able to log in.
- A single demo session runs for 15 minutes, then it will automatically log out.
- You can log in as many times as you want. You can log out at anytime to stop notifications.
- Refer to the Quick Start Guide and the Beta Launch Webinar for details on how to demo the app.