SMS Text Notifications for WIN-911 Standard, Interactive, Advanced
With alarm notifications through SMS, you get secure, detailed messages sent directly to your mobile device. Now you can go where you need to, when you want, without worrying about missing an alarm.
A cellular modem is required to send SMS text messages with WIN-911. SMS notifications support alarm acknowledgments, real-time alarm requests, and report requests. The user is responsible for activating the modem with a cellular service provider. An unlimited SMS messaging plan is recommended.
- Ethernet/IP cellular modems are recommended for WIN-911 Standard, Interactive, Advanced. Ethernet/IP cellular modems are required for installations in virtual environments.
- Sierra Wireless AirLink RV50X supports North American carriers: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile USA, Southern Linc, Sprint, US Cellular, Rogers, Telus, Bell. Australian carrier: Telstra. Language Support: English Only.
- Sierra Wireless AirLink LX40X only supports U.S. carriers: Verizon and AT&T Language Support: English Only.
- MultiTech MTR-MNG2-B07-WW for all non-US carriers. Supported by most GSM carriers worldwide.
- MultiTech MTC-LNA4-B01-US only supports US carriers: Verizon & AT&T. Includes Digitus USB to Serial Adapter – DA-70156 when purchased from WIN-911.
- MultiTech MTC-H5-B01-US for non-US carriers. Supported by most GSM carriers worldwide. Includes Digitus USB to Serial Adapter – DA-70156 when purchased from WIN-911.