INTEGRATING WITH THE MOST SOPHISTICATED DCS, HMI and SCADA SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD, WIN-911 ENTERPRISE DELIVERS CRITICAL ALARM ALERTS IN REAL TIME.
- Enterprise Edition framework is designed to leverage tomorrow's technologies today.
- Based on a modular architecture, Enterprise Edition provides operators with unprecedented reliability, security, flexibility and performance.
WIN-911 supports direct connections with the following SCADA products for ease of configuration, performance, optimization, and passing of acknowledgments and other data directly back to the SCADA system.
FactoryTalk Alarms & Events
InTouch Machine Edition
InTouch Edge HMI
Indusoft Web Studio
WIN-911 Standard / Interactive / Advanced v4.19.24
- Personal computer with a dual-core processor. A quad-core processor is recommended.
Please note: Two physical processor cores are required. A single processor core with hyper-threading enabled will not meet the system requirements.
- 4 GB of RAM or more. Additional RAM is recommended if other programs are running simultaneously.
- 4 GB of hard disk space.
- Compatible OS Environment
Use the Windows Update feature to get the latest software.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (x64 only), Professional Edition (or higher).
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (x64 only), Professional Edition (or higher).
- Microsoft Windows 10 versions 1709, 1809, 1903 (x64 only), Professional Edition (or higher).
*** Voice calls NOT SUPPORTED in Windows 10 Version 1903 and newer ***
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Service Pack 1, Standard Edition (or higher).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Standard Edition (or higher).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Standard Edition (or higher).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Standard Edition (or higher).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Standard Edition (or higher).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 through 2017 (Express, Standard, and Enterprise Editions).
- SQL Server 2014 SP2 Express (included with WIN-911) requires Microsoft .NET 3.5.
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Application Initialization will be installed for IIS 7.5 (Windows 7/Server 2008 R2)
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 required for install (.NET 4.8 will be installed).
- Optional Notification Hardware:
- Data Source (SCADA) Compatibility:
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11 for Windows.
- Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.50918.0 (January 2019)
WIN-911 Contacts Utility & WIN-911 Mobile Hub
- Microsoft .NET 4.8 required
- Compatible OS Environment: Same as WIN-911 Server compatible OS environments
POWERFUL ESCALATION TOOLS
Escalation Engine Using a drag-and-drop user interface, you have complete freedom to create a notification workflow the way you want it. Notifications can vary depending on alarm severity, whether or not an alarm is acknowledged, what date or time the alarm is occurring, and many other user-configurable attributes of the alarm context. Our patented tactics and strategies configuration give you the power to create customized alarm workflows.
WIN-911 Enterprise includes an advanced scheduling engine that allows the user to define when to notify a person on call.
CUSTOMIZED EMAIL TEMPLATES
Enterprise offers the capability of designing customized alarm formats for any notification method. This feature can be used to include company logos and color schemes.
Built on .NET framework Enterprise Edition supports SQL data storage and is designed for "run time" all the time to eliminate service disruptions.
21 CFR II
Enterprise leaverages SQL database auditing tools allowing a user to track and archive any modifications made to the WIN-911 SQL database.
World Class Customers
WIN-911’s reliability and efficiency has made it the trusted alarm notification software partner for many of the world’s most advanced data storage centers, including Google, eBay, and Microsoft.
- Voice - supports TAPI and VoIP
- Mobile-911 Smart Phone App
- SMS Text - supports Ethernet and serial based cellular modems
- Drag and drop workflow creation
- Vary notifications based on severity, acknowledgement, date and time, or any other configurable attributes
- Create complex alarm escalation scenarios with rules based notification alarm workflows and if-then-else scenarios
- Create dynamic alert schedules to cover rotating shifts, vacation requests and on-call status.
- Supports ‘if-then-else’ scenario planning for complex notification strategies and timely alarm escalation
- Unlimited contacts
- Send alarms based on who is “on shift”
- Role-based notification assignments
- Easy to use calendar tools
- Create complex rolling schedules
- Create shift schedules
- Web-based interface allows for quick schedule changes
- Report templates allow rapid configuration
- Plain text or rich text
- Schedule reports according to “rules” – fixed
- Periods, alarm conditions, or data values
- Receive reports on any device
- View, sort and print alarm history
- Logs include notification attempts, confirmation, acknowledgements, events and error codes
- Annotate each line with “notes” feature
Enterprise Edition includes the latest Mobile-911 smartphone application supporting iOS and Android based devices.
This powerful application enhances WIN-911 Enterprise by using push notifications to alert users of new alarm events.
The application on your mobile device retrieves new alarm details from the Mobile-911 server utilzing limited bandwidth
and secure encrypted HTTPS protocol.
WIN-911 supports all OPCDA-compliant SCADA systems. In addition, WIN-911 has “direct data connections” with the following SCADA products for ease of configuration, performance optimization, and passing of acknowledgements and other data directly back to the SCADA system:
GE Intelligent Platforms
FactoryTalk Alarm & Events
Wonderware System Platform
- Personal computer with Intel Core 2 Duo and greater
- 4 GB of RAM or more. Additional RAM is recommended if additional programs are to be run simultaneously
- 4 GB of hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1 (64-bit Profession Edition or higher) or Microsoft Server 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 (64-bit Standard Edition or higher).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 through 2014 (Express, Standard and Enterprise Editions) o Note: SQL Server 2014 Express (included with WIN-911 Enterprise) requires Microsoft .NET 3.5 and will also require SP1 for Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server must be network accessible to Enterprise Server
- A SQL LocalDB instance will be created automatically on the Enterprise Server during installation
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Application Initialization for Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 will be installed automatically and requires Windows Update Services to be enabled
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 required for install (.NET 4.5.1 will be installed)
- Internet Explorer 8 through 11 for Windows
- Microsoft Silverlight 5.1