Our V7 Importer automatically transfers data and configuration settings, reducing the effort and expense of migrating to our new Standard-Interactive-Advanced product.
Benefits of Upgrading
- Configuration is “Runtime all the time” -- no more stopping and starting to apply configuration changes
- Alarm filters & Subscriptions available with all direct-connects -- iFIX, CIMPLICITY, InTouch, System Platform, and FactoryTalk View
- Two-way notification support for all notifiers -- remotely interact with your alarms via any communication protocol, whether smartphone app, SMS text, voice, or email
- Notification methods using the latest technologies -- VoIP, MS Exchange, SSL, MS authentication, ethernet cellular modems
- In-depth alarm escalation configuration -- More depth and flexibility with alarm management, from basic call out lists to advanced workflows, ensuring the right information gets to the right person at the right time
- Browser-based configuration -- Configure, update and maintain system from any device, enabling accessibility beyond the local machine
- Language Localization -- Delivery alarms in any language. Configure and respond to alarms in 9 fully localized languages - English, Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Hebrew, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese.
And much more.
In our newest software release, you not only get the V7 Importer, but also updates to all modules. For a full review, read the release notes.
Want the V7 importer?
Customers with a valid WIN-911 support agreement are eligible to upgrade to the latest release of Standard-Interactive-Advanced, which includes the V7 Importer for free. To buy or renew your existing support agreement, contact: [email protected].
WIN-911 Standard-Interactive-Advanced Overview
V7 Importer Overview
How To Videos
#1 - Configuring the Utility for InTouch
#2 - Configuring the Utility for iFIX
#3 - Configuring the Utility for FactoryTalk Alarms & Events
#4 - Configuring the Utility Tool for OPC
#5 - Configuring the Utility Tool for SMS
#6 - Configuring the Utility Tool for Email
#7 - Configuring the Utility Tool for Mobile 911
#8 - Configuring the Utility Tool for Voice
Sign Up for a 30-day Free Trial
Built on the .NET framework, the new WIN-911 series supports SQL data storage and is designed for "run time" all the time to eliminate service disruptions.
STRATEGIC ALARM NOTIFICATION
Create strategic alarm workflows that work for your organization. Using a drag-and-drop user interface, you have complete freedom to create any notification workflow. Notifications can vary depending on alarm severity, whether or not an alarm is acknowledged, date and time, actual conditions and many other user-configurable attributes of the alarm context.
Learn more >>
WIN-911 includes an advanced scheduling engine that allows you define when to notify a person on call.
Learn more >>
CUSTOM ALARM TEMPLATES
Design custom alarm formats for any notification method -- include company logos and color schemes.