How can we help you?
Whether you are a self-guided learner or want some one-on-one expert support, we have a solution to help you succeed. A paid support plan is required to receive email, phone, or remote assistance.
What's included with my WIN-911 Customer Care Subscription?
Continuous Software Enhancements
Get multiple software enhancements each year. Plus get free platform upgrades. Never be left behind again.
Front of the Line Expert Support
Talk directly to a WIN-911 application expert for fast problem resolution. Get help via phone, email, or remote login into your system.
Unlimited Self-Guided Resources
Learn from our experts through knowledgebase articles, videos, webinars, and more. Get the answers you need, fast.
Contact Support Now
Customers with a valid WIN-911 Customer Care Subscription (formerly Software Maintenance and Support Agreement) are eligible for telephone, email, and remote support. A valid support number is required (how to find your support code). Please note our support hours:
WIN-911 recommends opening support cases through the Customer Support Desk. This is the most efficient method to log an issue and receive technical support.
WIN-911 Customer Care Subscription includes:
- Live technical support services: Opening a support case through the Customer Support Desk, telephone support, email support and remote assistance through TeamViewer.
- Complimentary upgrades at any time to the latest release. Complimentary upgrades also include conversions from WIN-911 V7 Basic/PRO to WIN-911 Standard/Interactive. To learn more about the V7 complimentary upgrades, click HERE.
- License recovery and transfers.
- WIN-911 Mobile users are REQUIRED to maintain a Customer Care Subscription.
What if my Customer Care Subscription is expired?
- Customers who need to transfer or recovery a license will be asked to renew their Customer Care Subscription, or they can purchase a one-time license transfer for $100.
- Customers who need live technical support will be asked to renew their Customer Care Subscription, or they can purchase one-time support for $250 per issue.
- Customers who need to upgrade will be asked to renew their Customer Care Subscription.